Dublin, 02 Feb. 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Clinical Research Services Market Research Report by Services, By Indication, By Deployment, By End User, By Region – Global Forecast to 2027 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global clinical research services market size was estimated at USD 44.07 billion in 2020, is projected to reach USD 48.01 billion in 2021 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.31% to reach USD 82.19 billion. 2027.
The report provides market size analysis and forecasts for five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years from 2022 to 2027 as the forecast period.
Segmentation and market coverage:
This research report categorizes clinical research services to forecast revenue and analyze trends in each of the following submarkets:
- On the basis of services, the market has been studied in clinical trials, diagnostic research, drug development consulting, epidemiological studies, genetic studies, preclinical studies, prevention research, quality research of life, screening research and treatment research.
- Based on the indication, the market has been studied on CNS disorders, cardiovascular disorders, diabetes, infectious diseases and oncology.
- Based on deployment, the market has been studied through In-House and Outsource.
- On the basis of end-user, the market has been studied in advanced pathologies, contract research organizations, medical device companies, and pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies.
- Based on region, the market has been studied in Americas, Asia-Pacific and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas are studied in more detail through Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico and the United States. The United States is studied in more detail through California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Texas. Asia-Pacific is studied in more detail through Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan and Thailand. Europe, the Middle East and Africa are studied in more detail in France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, the United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategy Window:
The strategic competitive window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or match between its capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for vendors to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth. during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes vendors in the Clinical Research Services Market based on business strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Customer Satisfaction. product (value for money, ease of use, product features and customer). Support) that helps businesses make better decisions and understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It gives the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other providers in the space. It provides information on the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of suppliers for the reference year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and merger.
Enterprise Usability Profiles:
The report thoroughly explores recent significant developments by leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global clinical research services market including Acculab Lifesciences, America Holdings, Ardent CRO, Axcent Advanced Analytics (A3), Azelix, BIO Agile Therapeutics, Charles River Laboratories International Inc., Covance Inc., CROISSANCE CLINICAL RESEARCH, CTSERV, Dove Quality Solutions, Firma Clinical Research, Fisher Clinical Services, Inc., ICON plc, IQVIA, LabCorp, Medpace Holdings, Parexel International Corporation, PEPGRA, Pharmaceutical Product Development, LLC, PRA Health Sciences, PSI CRO AG, SGS SA, Syneos Health and Wuxi AppTec Inc..
The report provides information about the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information about the market offered by major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration in mature market segments
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides smart insights into future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the global clinical research services market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 on the global clinical research services market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in during the forecast period in the Global Clinical Research Services Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Clinical Research Services Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the global clinical research services market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global clinical research services market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the global clinical research services market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Overview
5.1. Market dynamics
184.108.40.206. Rapid technological advancements and increasing globalization are encouraging biotech and pharmaceutical companies
220.127.116.11. Demand for Effective Medicines and Health Devices
18.104.22.168. Increase in patient population
22.214.171.124. High cost associated with product development
126.96.36.199. Increase investment in research and development activities
188.8.131.52. Develop strategic collaboration between companies
184.108.40.206. Rigorous drug approval process
5.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
6. Clinical Research Services Market, By Services
6.2. Clinical tests
6.3. Diagnostic research
6.4. Drug development consultancy
6.5. Epidemiological studies
6.6. Genetic studies
6.7. Preclinical studies
6.8. Prevention research
6.9. Quality of life research
6.10. Screening research
6.11. Treatment seeking
7. Clinical Research Services Market, By Indication
7.2. CNS disorders
7.3. Cardiovascular disorders
7.5. Infectious diseases
8. Clinical Research Services Market, By Deployment
9. Clinical Research Services Market, By End User
9.2. Advanced pathologies
9.3. Contract research organizations
9.4. Medical device companies
9.5. Pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies
10. Americas Clinical Research Services Market
10.6. United States
11. Asia Pacific Clinical Research Services Market
11.10. South Korea
12. Europe, Middle East and Africa Clinical Research Services Market
12.8. Saudi Arabia
12.9. South Africa
12.11. United Arab Emirates
13. Competitive landscape
13.1. FPNV positioning matrix
13.1.2. Business strategy
13.1.3. Product Satisfaction
13.2. Market Ranking Analysis
13.3. Market share analysis, by key player
13.4. Competitive scenario
13.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
13.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
13.4.3. Launching and improving new products
13.4.4. Investment & Financing
13.4.5. Reward, recognition and expansion
14. Company Usability Profiles
14.1. Acculab Life Sciences
14.2. America Holdings
14.3. fiery CRO
14.4. Axcent Advanced Analytics (A3)
14.6. Therapeutic BIO Agile
14.7. Charles River International Laboratories Inc.
14.8. Covance Inc.
14.9. CLINICAL RESEARCH GROWTH
14.11. Dove quality solutions
14.12. Clinical Research Firma
14.13. Fisher Clinical Services, Inc.
14.14. SA ICON
14.17. Medspace Holdings
14.18. Parexel International Corporation
2:20 p.m. Pharmaceutical Product Development, LLC
14.21. PRA Health Sciences
14.22. PSI CR AG
14.23. SGS S.A.
14.24. Syneos Health
2:25 p.m. Wuxi AppTec Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ido4c4
Global clinical research services market