DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–December 22, 2021–
The global pharmaceutical contract manufacturing and research services market size was estimated at USD 174.41 billion in 2020, is projected to reach USD 185.52 billion in 2021 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.70% to reach 257 .49 billion USD by 2026.
Market segmentation and coverage
This research report categorizes contract pharmaceutical manufacturing and research services to forecast revenues and analyze trends in each of the following submarkets:
- Based on service, the market has been studied through manufacturing and research. Manufacturing is further explored in advanced drug delivery formulation packaging, API/bulk drug, finished dose formulations, and packaging. Finished dose formulations are further explored in liquid formulations, semi-solid formulations, and solid formulations. Research is further investigated in the areas of cardiology, inflammation and immunology, neuroscience, oncology, and vaccines.
- On the basis of end-user, the market has been studied across large pharmaceutical companies, generic pharmaceutical companies, and small and medium pharmaceutical companies.
- Based on region, the market has been studied in Americas, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas are studied in more detail through Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico and the United States. The United States is studied in more detail through California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Texas. Asia-Pacific is studied in more detail through Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan and Thailand. Europe, the Middle East and Africa are studied in more detail in France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, the United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom.
- Increase in the number of CDMOs and increased investment in advanced manufacturing technologies by CDMOs
- Growing investments in drug development and discovery and advanced manufacturing technologies
- Growing volume of outsourcing by Big Pharma
- Regulatory pressure on the services of contract research organizations
- Growing demand for specialized testing services
- Focus on biosimilars and generics
- Growing demand for cell and gene therapies for targeted treatment
- Variable trade policies between countries
The report provides information on the following:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information about the market offered by major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration in mature market segments
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides smart insights into future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the global Contract Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Research Services Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 on the global Pharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing and Research Services market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in during the forecast period in the Global Pharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing and Research Services Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Pharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing and Research Services Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the global pharmaceutical contract manufacturing and research services market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global pharmaceutical contract manufacturing and research services market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the global contract manufacturing and pharmaceutical research services market?
6. Contract Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Research Services Market, By Service
7. Contract Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Research Services Market, by End User
8. Americas Contract Manufacturing and Pharmaceutical Research Services Market
9. Asia-Pacific Contract Manufacturing and Pharmaceutical Research Services Market
10. Europe, Middle East and Africa Contract Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Research Services Market
11. Competitive landscape
11.1. FPNV positioning matrix
11.1.2. Business strategy
11.1.3. Product Satisfaction
11.2. Market Ranking Analysis
11.3. Market share analysis, by key player
11.4. Competitive scenario
12. Enterprise Usability Profiles
- AbbVie, Inc.
- Aenova Holding GmbH
- Albany Molecular Research, Inc.
- Baxter BioPharma Solutions
- Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
- Catalent Pharmaceutical Solutions
- Charles River International Laboratories, Inc.
- Covance, Inc.
- Famar Health Services
- Grifols SA
- Jubilant Life Sciences Limited
- Ligand Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Pharmaceutical Product Development, LLC
- Recipharm AB.
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc.
- Vetter Pharma
- Western Pharmaceutical Services, Inc.
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Officer
For EST business hours, call 1-917-300-0470
For US/CAN call toll free 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH PHARMACEUTICALS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright BusinessWire 2021.
PUBLISHED: 12/22/2021 07:42 / DISK: 12/22/2021 07:42
Copyright BusinessWire 2021.